Jul 7, 2009

Rev 9:3

I wanted to mention shortly that our needs so far have been met.
Our Tax return this year was double what we where told it was going to be, along with our paycheck arriving we be able to move forward with Ream becoming a citizen.

Thanks to the Lord and second to everyone who has helped us with this need.

I have been listening to John Coursn on Search Light,
http://www.joncourson.com/

His July 5 topic was very good about who you go to first when you have a problem. Take note that he lost 2 people in his life to accidents and this Sunday his wife was in an accident. I can't imagine what went through his mind or how he felt for that minute when he saw her car as he drove to church. He say his message was about going to God first and how he went to his friend for help first not God.


His studies on Israel right now are very good.
I also really like how they are teaching on Sundays they go through the old and new testament.
There is one teaching in thought I will share. In Revelation 9:3 my version say Locus had the sting of a scorpion. John notes in the Israel teaching the military is designing NANO weapons. Little airplanes that can shoot poison darts. We have the toys just put a weapon on it. It is very interesting to me.


This may not be a popular thought with some but I have a feeling with a our new president being more Muslim and changing policy towards Israel provides a lot of opportunities for the end to occurred.

I have the thought that because the President is black he is at a greater risk for assassination. There where already people arrested for this. A group of men with guns headed to one of his conventions before he was elected had the intent to kill him.

Also if he was assassinated I think more than ever is the chance they would be able to bring him back to life.
I know everyone says likes to say someone is the Anti-Christ so I will avoid saying that.
How ever when I meet a lot of Christian who really like him and put out of their mind what he is for, such as pro-gay, pro-abortion, pro-stem cell, and anti-Israel. He seems to bring peace to those he should not and I really think all the pieces are coming together.

I also have a thought that would seal the deal. What if the president ends his term and chooses to becomes the head of the UN. I think right now he is the most powerful leader on Earth but as America declines from our different powers the likely hood that the UN becomes the larger power is possible. I think also a popular ex-president....
Well there is a lot of room to speculate.

The main thing for us is to always be aware of the times. To always act like it is the end, to live every day as it is our last. We need to take this opportunity with the world being in hard times to minister to it. There is also the likely hood of the last great revival where the last person gets saved and then we all go to heaven.

We should say to every person we know that we are a Christian and what we believe. There should be know one out there who knows you personally but does not know your a Christian. For those who do not know you are tell them short and sweet.

Say to them "I would like to tell you something, I am a Christian and I would like to share with you why I believe that." Then go with it, be nice, be simple and let them lead has been the best way for me. I never get into an argument or make people uncomfortable. I deliver the message always, every time this way, that is if they want to hear you at all. If they do not want to hear it tell them it is important to you that they give you a chance, but stop if they ask you. Respecting their wish may prove different to them and they may come back to give you that chance to share.

I think we are very close to the end. No dates or times but I think if you think of Presidential terms and the possibilities that surround him making a step to a higher power.
I don't think Sam will make it to high school.


It was off the subject of the orphanage so I hope not to scare anyone off with a little political thoughts.

It is what has been on my mind lately and I am working to make changes and a difference in my life and how I think and interact with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment