Jul 17, 2009

March Birthday pitctures and some noodling

I found my missing photos on a different card.
Tonight I will share the Birthday party we had in March.
Own, Nune, Kyo, Peaktra, Rosa, Tate, and Tong











We played a few games. Since it was close to Easter we did a pass the egg relay race.

























































We also hid are Frisbee's and balls around the property rewards for finding them where different kinds of candy. The kids always like to play that. Also I tossed Frisbee's off the balcony people who caught the got candy. This is my favorite. I love watching these waves of children back and forth and all over the place.











This one was new I learned kind of from my step father. Putting some money in the balloons. They thought the contest was to pop a balloon until they realized there was money in them.










Joe will fit into or get into everything he can, buckets, laundry baskets, even moms desk drawer. That would have really scared her if he would have kept quiet.


Last was noodling day. Time to clean out the pong back in March. It is quite a lot of fun trying to catch the very last fish. The girls sit up top directing the boy where they saw the last fish move.




















Later on how ever some of the girls where in there as well.

OK tomorrow I will post the June birthday party so see you in a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment