Jul 18, 2006

Thank you

No baby yet 1 day over due. Sam was ten so no worry. Ream is having false contractions though, this mean we are closer her body is reading its' self.
I would like to thank Michel Handson for coming and spending time with us. I pray for your safe return say hi to Josh Fretwell for me. You where very easy going and maintenance free, it made it easy for me to continue working while you where here.
Ok Remember nurses do not diagnose, :) I don't want you getting into trouble.
God bless



Thank you Don Gordon for your support and interest in things going on here. You have always been kind and ready to serve others.

Thank you Randy Fleming for your support and hard work. Even in hard times.

Thank you Ruth and Glenn Dejong for the short friendship we have had has meant a lot. Good job on the house Grandparents.

Thank you Wayne Spencer for your strong hand and dedication in serving, you're a person I look up to. You are like the Christian version of John Wayne.

Don, Randy, Ruth, Glenn and Wayne are members of our orphanage board back home.

Thank you Pastor Pat for your hard selfless work and dedication to your congregation. It is your large heart for God and his people that my wife and I love.

I am amazed to know any person, in illness that would come to a mission field serve and support its workers. How more powerful it is when it's someone you respect like your pastor.

Thank you for being a wonderful church.

Thank you all for being wonderful friends in the body of Christ.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment