Sep 9, 2012

Update

Solida is getting a lot of response but we do not have answers yet.

I don't believe this is emergency and things will happen when they are meant to so we are not in any big rush.

I have heard from two people that I know and they have shared their own personal stories with me.
From a story of healing to a story of survival both inspiration from where I least expected it.

We are coming to the understanding that an operation or shunt maybe more dangerous than the problem itself.   As we continue to search the step I think we will focus the most on is therapy making sure she has something available to occupy her while she sit in a hammock all day.  If we can help with her intelligence and her body does grow into fit her head she won't be to far behind in life.  Also physical therapy to focus on her health and making her strong enough to walk when the time comes. 



For the next couple weeks the school and teams will take president over are ability to help Solida until Mid October.  Like I said we don't believe this to be an emergency as she has had this problem for a while and she currently very healthy.



I do hope to have very good news for you in regards to positive changes in our schools ministry very soon
These possible changes for the school will also have a wonderful effect on the orphanage.
I hope to share the news this month.

Thank you for every ones stories and prayers for Solida.

kit

No comments:

Post a Comment