May 2, 2012

Oh Tee!! Why??

Last month around about the middle of the month I posted a short blog about Tee, the same night I had removed it pending new information.

Basically Sothy or (Tee) as we call him was for a period of time very clumsy, constantly getting hurt or breaking things.  About two years ago Tee tripped in the front yard and knocked a tooth loose.  He also failed to tell anyone and continued to wiggle it until it fell out.  Unfortunately for Tee it was an adult tooth which he didn't know wouldn't come back.

I can clearly remember mom asking Tee "Where is your tooth".  Oh well it is just Tee, you gotta love him, but was one of those moments where you want to knock on the top of his head and ask what was he thinking.

So we ended up taking him to the dentist in the city, they told us to wait until he was 21 because his adult teeth were still coming in and moving things around.  Well on a check up a couple years later they asked us why we hadn't had it replaced because the gap was closing.  Go figure, something they should have foreseen when they told us not to put it in. 
Anyway a couple months ago we had a bridge put in and Tee was back to his usual happy smiles.
I took some pictures and posted my blog and had also given thought to Tee's clumsiness and that he hadn't done anything silly for awhile or not that I have heard about.  
Well you might have guessed it, I think an hour after I published the blog I had gotten word that the new teeth had come out.  Tee was warned not to eat hard foods with, but being new he put them to the test and bit into an apple I think it was.  Test failed they came loose.
Pulling the blog post I could only just shake my head and think to myself  Tee!!! Why???

Well before I could get to him and see what had happened he was playing with the teeth and dropped them, yes they broke.  I can only just shake my head and think to myself  Tee!!!!  Why???? 


Thankfully the price to fix them was only 1% of the cost and was easily repaired with another warning issued not to eat hard things with them.


Well is Tee's clumsiness over, no far from it.  We've had to replace the vacuum cleaner and fix a number of screens since then, but how can one be angry with a beautiful child with a big heart.
You gotta love Tee.


Now for a real treat another photograph of Tee has surfaced. I think Tee is around 3 or 4 here.

Also a younger picture of SreyPow has come up.  I think she is 10 or 11 here.
 Always beautiful, today Pow has just turned 15. 

We love getting old photos of the kids from relatives.




No comments:

Post a Comment