Oct 30, 2011


Our Summer trip this year was spent in the city.
We went to the water park again.
This has become a place I don't really want to go,
but each time I go I have fun and I end up happy that we went.
 No water yet that's alright, will still slide.

Samrang & Hua

 Th girls learned an important about friction that after noon.

  Sorya says "my biscuits are burning"
 



 Joe
 Chantrea



  Veasna
  Hua
 The goal on the zip line is to let go before the it stops.
Saveoun
 

Sreypow and Sreyly

Hua & Darow

We also drove the bumper cars again.  Sorry this is about the only picture I got because I didn't want to lose the camera.
 Stopped for lunch at Sirin's church.

We also took the kids to see their first movie a 3D movie in a cinema.
Our first real cinema opened this year tickets were $4.50 to watch the new Transformer movie.
Plus they gave us a free coke and popcorn.  Not to bad.
Sorry no cameras in the theater.

In the evening we took the children to the fair grounds.
Some of them were brave enough to take their very first roller coaster ride, which was pretty small but pretty fun for their first one. 

Young and Sam



Sreyly and Rachana

Tee

Sreynygt

Vanack

Sreyly, Sreynygt and Sreyroth.... and Nop and Hua
 Staff and Alicia

I know our sponsors will getting more details from the kids in their letters they are writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment