Dec 2, 2010

Title Unknown

It is hard for me to come up with a title today that describes the photos below.
"Smiles", "Family", "Fun" In stead of shortly describing the overall feel of the photos, I'll give the title of how I feel remembering when I took the photos and how I feel when I look at them again today.

"Love"

Love is the emotion I have when I think of the moments we've had this past month.


If I had girls this might be what they looked like.  Sister in-law let us try on her wig.

Chenda probably not loving her laundry.
 A slip of the foot while gathering some pig food.
I love to see a good friendship in place.
One of the first days for Alicia.  
Darow and Tong fell a sleep, doing what or why I don't know.  It was as weird as it was cute.  Maybe their version of a camp out?

Chantrea constantly reminds me why I love little girls.
Wonderfully happy all the time.   

I love Joe's growing fascination with milking things after watching a Dora cartoon. To censor the story I'll just say Joe has been trying to milk every thing he can find, dogs, goats it doesn't mater.  I have numerous photos and videos for blackmailing him later, that are not entirely appropriate for the blog. Sorry. ;) 
I have been busy laughing while Ream is busy trying to stop him.  
On our bike ride we stopped by and visited Rosa and Engly's house while they were on home on holiday at their mom's house.
Looking for worms with Sarah, Rachana, and Nop.  Nop loves to be in the pictures. 
Lor and Bunheoun.
I love capturing these type of moments between the kids and staff.
A loving touch or tickle as they pass by
Wut's model shot
 Rosa
 A love of exploring

 Love to play
Besides Chantrea not being camera shy, did I mention I love our girls




 
 
Do you remember that song "I'm a goat watcher, watch'n goats go by"
or something like that. ;)
 Pretty in Pink
Going for some hot sweet milk at the village restaurant.
I love our God.
I love my family.
I love our kids.
I love our life.
I love our job.

I wish you where here to fall in love too.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, these pictures bring tears to my eyes, and the last words you said in this post. that's exactly what i did in the short week, fell in love. can't wait to get back to these amazing children of the Most High!

    ReplyDelete