Dec 23, 2008

Calendars


Calendars
We produced a calendar for 2009.
It contains picture of the children and of Cambodia.

It is a very nice calendar and if you are going to buy one would you think about buying it from us.

I think we have a hundred or so left and we would like you to have an opportunity to get one.

While they are available for donation are printing and shipping cost is $3.
Since this is a fundraiser we would appreciate a large donation than just the cost.

I know you will like it.
Let me know by emailing kitandream@gmail.com and I will get you the payment info.
Here are some sample pictures to entice you



Also please take advantage of the tools on the side of the blog. These are there to let me know how I am doing with the blog.
Also there are feeds. These will let you know I have written a Blog or other blogs you can visit, that I like.

I finally got a counter on the blog so that is my best help letting me I am not just writing to myself all the time.

God Bless your holidays and I will write again next month.

Things to pray for:

All of our health here all the time.
Property and animal to prosper
Wisdom with the children
The ability for others to visit and join in our work.

thank you

Kit and Ream AGHO

No comments:

Post a Comment