Sep 5, 2006

The garden

I will have Ream post some recipes soon for egg plant.
Also I want people to know who have left such nice comments about the garden.

I have helped out but most credit goes to Hang who works very passionately in the garden.
I only try to add new ideas and foods that they do not seem to like.
The corn, tomatoes and basil from America has done the best. The rest we will have to try after the rain.
We are also going to try a green house to keep the rain from wilting the plants.
We are trying to sell some things in the market and trying to schedule things so they will be enough to feed the children. I know right know the children could eat the place dry in a couple of days.
We will soon hopefully have the ducks, chicken ready soon and prepare for rabbits.
This will be hard for the people here who do not eat rabbit.
Rabbit being one of the fastest reproducing animals will provide lots of good meat and a usable fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment